BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Popular Posts

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Emma Watson Daniel Radcliffe & Rupert Grint Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows

Emma Watson, Rupert Grint & Daniel Radcliffe attend world premiere of 'Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 1' held at Odeon Leicester Square. Photos: WENN. Are YOU going to see it next week?
Emma: 'I'm going to say something really sad. Knowing that there's still more to come from me, it feels very strange to feel like you're retiring when you're 20 years old. But it does feel that way. I've spent 10 years making these movies and I just hope that the second part of my life is as incredible as the first half.'
Daniel on his kissing scene with Emma: 'I was ambushed! It was full on. She is vigorous. I’m not complaining, there are tens of thousands of men that would cut off limbs to be in that position. It was incredible, I was not expecting that.
I always thought it was going to be this soft sensual sort of moment and suddenly there was this vigorous kissing happening to me. She is a bit of an animal, she is, she was great. But then I’m not complaining, there are tens
of thousands of men that would cut off limbs to be in that position. And Rupert actually had to leave set because he was laughing at us that much. I could see him out of the corner of my eye, his eyes just watering.

I'm happier with this film than I have been with any of the others, so yes I’m pleased. It's very different. There’s no Hogwarts, there’s no school uniforms, thank god, because I have spent the last six years of my life trying to chat up women wearing a school uniform, it’s terrible.'

From : Oceanup.com

0 comments: